sajie

Crazy For Books

I'm a film/television producer and book scout. I'm always looking for book material to work with. I love film and television as well as reading. The best job in the world is being able to marry the two.
Baby Come Back Lite - Andrea  Smith

I loved Tristan, but almost wished he's have ended up with someone else. Gina made me angry with how treated Tylar. Yes, Tylar was more focused on her own life than her friends. That's because her life was a tragic mess. Even when she didn't know what was coming. Tylar tried to tell her she wasn't feeling well and that this woman from her husbands office was all over her. But, not Gina could only focus on the fact that Tylar wasn't jumping up and down about every little milestone in her pregnancy. Gina should have known something wasn't right and I wished she'd been a bit more contrite when Tylar lost Marley, Trey cheated on her and then was hit by the crazy woman. But she still could only think about herself.

I liked that this book gave me a little more insight into what was going on in books #2 & #3, coming from a different prospective. But I didn't like Gina so that's why I only gave it 4 stars.

Still all in all, this series ROCKED!

Source: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/770964418