sajie

Crazy For Books

I'm a film/television producer and book scout. I'm always looking for book material to work with. I love film and television as well as reading. The best job in the world is being able to marry the two.
Baby Love Lite - Andrea  Smith

4.5 - 5 CRAZY INTENSE STARS

Tylar and Trey now have a beautiful little girl and are newly married when strange occurrences start to happen and Tylar begins having disturbing nightmares. First Trey just believes she needs to start her life up again. Get back into the workforce. But when the housekeeper gets hit by a car, and Susan, Trey's mother has to leave to care for his sick father, things take a terrible turn. Maggie, Tylar's mother kidnaps baby Preston and takes them on a desperate search for answers.

These answers spark more questions. Who is Tylar's father and what is her family background. Tylar discovers her family secrets, her real father and more a more disturbing history than she could have ever imagined.

I was so mad a Trey for discounting her instincts when she kept feeling that something wasn't right. I loved out Andrea brought Tylar's high school prom date back into the picture for the purposes of helping them find their child.

I loved how her search for her child ended up bringing her to father and finally having a parent who loved her.

It was so moving and lovely. The series is epic in tone.

Source: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/770964227