sajie

Crazy For Books

I'm a film/television producer and book scout. I'm always looking for book material to work with. I love film and television as well as reading. The best job in the world is being able to marry the two.

Feeds my Biker Love!

Reaper's Legacy - Joanna Wylde

** spoiler alert ** 5 SUPER ALPHA MALE STARS

Goodness did I love Ruger. I was concerned that Joanna had done it so well with Horse and Marie , but she didn't. I couldn't get enough of Ruger and Sophie's rocky and sometimes confusing relationship. I mean how can you reconcile the fact that you gave your virginity to the wrong brother, or that you never would have known the man you are in love with if you hadn't been with his brother, even if he was an abusive jerk.

And Ruger loves Sophie's and her son, Noah. He just never wanted to be tied down to one woman and the feeling thatSophie's bring out in him he wants to deny. He will do anything for his nephew, whom he considers his kid.

I know a lot of reviewer didn't like how Sophie's put down the Reapers and their women. I don't agree with her, but I get where she's coming from. They are an unknown and so different from her upbringing though she shouldn't prejudge. And she's spent the past seven years not only trying to get away from Zach but to make a life for her son with no help from family, friends and really any guidance in how to do any of it.

I loved the dynamic betweenRuger and Sophie's. He didn't want to want her, but he couldn't help himself. Sophie's wanted him and loved how she let him know even when he was being all alpha and telling her she wasn't to let any guy know she was available. My favorite was when he lost his mind when she showed off her boob. I fell out laughing.

I can't wait for Em and Hunter's story. I she is going to be more than he bargained for. She's not some outsider like the others. She's from this world and I can only imagine how she will rock his world.

The best biker series I've read so far.
Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1) Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2) Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)

Source: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/642689332