sajie

Crazy For Books

I'm a film/television producer and book scout. I'm always looking for book material to work with. I love film and television as well as reading. The best job in the world is being able to marry the two.
The Truth - Karin Tabke

4.5 WHAT THE F**K STARS

I loved when she bit him and declared he was hers. That was sweet.

description

"Do you have any idea how much that scientist brain of yours turns me on ?" "It's almost as hot as your lush tits, your tight little ass, and that sweet little kitty cat of yours." "And these succulent lips. You're beautiful smile." He kissed her neck. "You're funny ands shy and vulnerable." "And sexy. You make me want to hold you, spank you, protect you, and make crazy monkey love to you." ~ Simon West

But all of the should I or shouldn't I, is making me a little crazy.I mean I get it base on her past and Simon keeps giving her little kernels that keep her thinking he's giving her more of himself. But she's got to get some balls and just say dude, figure out your life and let me know when you do. Cause this stuff is getting crazy. Or is Mandy just crazy? The good thing is that I have then next book because if I didn't I would lose my mind.

On to the final installment. Yay! And it's longer.

Source: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/841689967